New Route Options Page
We've moved our route options to a new, more configurable Route Options page. To change your options from the Orders page, click on the "Add/Edit Options" button under the map.
To change your route options when viewing a route, click on the Action menu under the map and select "Edit route options" at the top of the list.
Set different start and end points, maximum items, weights and more to tailor your routes according to your specific needs and preferences.
💡 Pro-tip: Click the star in the upper right hand corner of any option's panel to bookmark your favourite options and pin them to your order and route pages for quicker access!
Delivery Location Tracking
Delivery location tracking is now available on Premium plans! You can view the GPS location of deliveries made by your drivers to confirm delivery accuracy. Tracked locations are available for review alongside any Photo Proof of Delivery & eSignature images from each stop's "Proof" panel when viewing your routes. Drivers must be using the latest version of EasyRoutes Delivery Driver to access this feature.
EasyRoutes Delivery Driver 1.0.26
EasyRoutes Delivery Driver has been updated to 1.0.26 with various improvements and bug fixes. Dispatch messages are now delivered via push notifications when sharing a route for a better and more reliable experience, and URLs shared in notes can be opened as links in the browser for sharing information with your drivers.
Instant Edit Mode on Routes
We've removed the Edit button when viewing a route. You can still edit your routes the same way you used to, but you don't have to click a button to enter edit mode first now!
Other product updates (👀 there's some good stuff in here!)
Here are more improvements that we've made to EasyRoutes:
- Packing Lists: added settings to display the total count of items and total price for the order on packing slips, along with new options for where to display any notes.
- Tracking Pages: added the ability to hide timestamps and show only dates.
- You can now include non-shippable items in EasyRoutes. Check "Include non-shippable items" under Settings -> General -> Fulfillment items
- We've made it easier to update orders on a route before fulfilling or dispatching
- Filter orders by state or city
- Filter orders by custom order date ranges, and by orders that do not have a collected delivery date in the Delivery Date filter
- Improvements to filtering orders by tags (can now include and exclude by tags)
- Order dates for imported orders are now better supported
- Various bug fixes and usability improvements