Select when to fulfill your orders
To make fulfilling orders even more flexible in EasyRoutes, now you can select exactly when to mark your orders as fulfilled (e.g. fulfill orders when they are Delivered, or when they are marked as Out for Delivery) when you use EasyRoutes notifications.
You can also edit any stop and select when that particular stop should be marked as fulfilled, and you can also disable fulfillment completely if you want to fulfill orders outside of our app.
Find it in your EasyRoutes Settings > General.
Plan routes with smart time window detection
Now you can plan routes using the delivery time window information collected from Shopify’s most popular date and time picker apps. Just set the start date and time in your Route Options when creating routes and we’ll detect any time window information and take it into account when optimizing stops.
Add custom items to stops
Manually add custom items to any of the stops inside your route by editing the stop and filling out the Custom items form. And custom items will, of course, also show up in your driver’s app.
New route options: Route scheduling, Avoid u-turns
Now you can schedule routes at route creation. Setting a start time at this stage will take into account any time window information your orders have when we optimize your routes.
You can also set whether your routes should avoid u-turn and continue straight after making a stop.
Also, we've updated some of our other route options, and now you can set max duration, item and stop limits on a single route.
New Delivery Status column
We’ve added a Delivery Status column to your routes page so you can see the status of your orders at a glance.
EasyRoutes Delivery Driver 1.0.22
New features and improvements, including the ability to view inventory by stop order, see total drive time for each delivery, and view routes planned with the new time window feature. We have also addressed bugs and made performance fixes to make loading faster and scrolling smoother.
Other product updates (👀 there's some good stuff in here!)
Here are more improvements that we've made to EasyRoutes:
- Now you can enlarge the map to see more of it when planning.
- When manually entering or updating addresses we now auto-complete the address for you.
- For packing lists, now you can set font sizes for various elements (e.g. make your stop numbers bigger and easier to read).
- For order tracking pages, now you can show dates only instead of timestamps.
- If you re-optimize stops, we’ll ask you to confirm if you already have any deliveries on that route in progress.
- We now reset the statuses for Delivered/Attempted stops when they are sent to a new route.
- We show an indicator if a stop’s address has been edited.
- For stores with lots of drivers, you can filter to find your drivers quicker.
- Better support for displaying different phone numbers associated with an order.
- Various bug fixes and usability improvements not worth mentioning!