All-new map with order selection tools
This month we introduced a brand new look and feel to our EasyRoutes map to better help you plan and manage your orders.
Apart from being speedier and easier on the eyes, we've also added selection tools to help you plan visually on the orders dashboard.
Select individual orders or draw polygons to select a group of pins. Once you've made a selection you can choose whether to discard or keep only those orders on the map.
Auto-assign drivers when creating a route
In your order page route options you can now pre-assign drivers to the routes you about to generate.
Customize all your options, save a Custom View, and the next time you are in EasyRoutes all you need to do is click on your View and hit the Create Routes button.
Sort and filter by delivery dates
Sort and filter your orders by delivery dates collected through popular apps in the Shopify App Store on your Order Dashboard.
EasyRoutes now supports the following date collection apps:
- Supertime by Roundtrip
- Store Pickup + Delivery by Zapiet
- In Store Pickup Local Delivery by LogBase
- Order Delivery Date by Identixweb
- Order Delivery Date & Pickup by BirdChime
- Order Delivery Date Manager by AppJetty
- Delivery Date & Time Slot by Buunto
- DingDoong: Delivery & Pickup by Omega
- Local Pickup & Delivery Date by Mageworx
- Store Pickup Click and Collect by CreativeR
- Delivery Date & Store pickup by Appsonrent
- Bloom: Delivery Date & Pickup by Shopside
Find EasyRoutes tabs in your Shopify Admin sidebar
EasyRoutes' tabs can now be found in your Shopify Admin sidebar (or at the top of the page in the Shopify app).
Pin our app to access your routes even quicker!
Improved batch actions for editing routes
We've improved access to batch actions for route editing and added the ability to select and view a subset of orders in your orders page:
Indicator of multiple stops at same location
We've added a small indicator letting you know if any of the stops in your route are at the same location (your driver also sees this information in their driver app).
Improved CSV import
For Premium Plan users working with orders outside of Shopify, you can now drag and drop your CSV orders into EasyRoutes.
We will also attempt to re-use your mapped columns if you are uploading a file of the same column format as your previous upload.
Various other improvements
- Speed and performance boosts
- Various UI improvements
- Small bug fixes
- Ability to preserve tracking links when sending stops to a different route
- Additional packing slip customization options:
- Change font sizes
- Hide completely discounted items (and by discount app)
- Hide SKU
- Hide item properties by name
- SMS message support in more countries
- Setting to see company name next to customer name on routes
- If you are new user, moving over from Shopify Local Delivery? Check out our migration guide.